Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 1, Thing 2

After reviewing the 7 1/2 habits of life long learning, the hardest habit for me will be to teach and mentor others. I continually struggle in my job as a high school library media teacher to be a better teacher. That is one of the main reasons I am even interested in Library 2.0, in hopes it will give me ideas or suggestions on ways I can make my teaching better. The easiest habit will be to accept responsibility for my own learning. If nothing else I am great at accepting the blame.

3 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - we know you will have a summer of 2.0 fun. Enjoy!

Best wishes.
- Jackie
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

Joan Tracy said...

Your comments rang a bell with me. I struggle not with teaching students but with teaching the teachers! I also laughed at your comment of always accepting the blame. That is funny. keep on doing the 23 things, I think you'll have fun. I did

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Hey, welcome back!