Saturday, January 24, 2009

Week 6, #13 Delicious

We looked at this a couple of years back but I am not using it. I need to explore how to upload my work bookmarks and then look at others that are similar. I can see this as being helpful to students doing research in a particular area. We teach tagging when students take notes but do it as a personal exercise not in a social context. I think if I was working on a phd this might be a way to track what was going on in the field. For me I will have to work a bit more at trying to integrate it into my daily life.

1 comment:

TACTL2 said...

I'd like to think there are better things to integrate into your daily life than bookmarks. Studying Open Source might be more useful. I think that's where we are headed on the heels of national community activism, contribution and service. Let's see how long our collective engagement lasts.

You've had a most productive Saturday!