Friday, January 4, 2008

Thing 5 - Flickr

I have been using Flickr now for about a half year. This course has brought up some concerns I probably should have had previously. I have posted our school's annual read poster winners on my Flickr account. I did this initially because I wanted to make a Flickr badge ( I think this is a mashup?) to appear on our library website. I had trouble with the html coding and never succeeded in getting the badge to appear. I left the pictures up. I did have written permission from the students and parents to use the pictures on our school website. I have made the pictures private (friends only can view) on Flickr but now am thinking I need to remove them all together. Any thoughts on this concern?

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

Are the kids identified by name? If not and if only invited folks can view them, you are probably OK.