Friday, March 13, 2009

Week 7, #17 Add an entry to Sandbox Wiki

I'd looked at the sandbox of curriculum web 2.0 ideas before and was introduced to picnik, a photo editor (like a free photoshop). This time around I noticed how many entries there were under wikis. Librarians have embraced this social technology into their world and incorporated it into very effective learning tools.

I noticed a comment about creating a widget on your webpage to show off new books. I need to look into that but so far I have no idea how to create a widget. I remember on my iGoogle page there is something about it. But I think I will first look at webtools4u2use.wikispaces.com as they always have any technology I'm interested in with great examples and suggestions of how best to use. It is the best link I've found from this training.

No comments: