Friday, February 22, 2008

Last THING

I am done. I look back with satisfaction that I made the time (and it was many hours of it) to acquaint and reacquaint myself with some new technological tools. I have shared many with my families, friends, students, and coworkers. I hope to continue to use and experiment with many now and in the days ahead. I encourage CSLA to continue to help all of us in continuing professional development. I would be more than willing to offer up additional membership fees for this type of continuing education. Thank you CSLA and all those mentors out there suffering through another blog entry.

4 comments:

IrmaPince said...

Congratulations on completing 2.0! I hope you continue to post on your blog and share your new found skills with your friends, family and colleagues. Please continue to contribute to the wiki so we can all share great ways to use these tools.

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Congratulations! You have successfully completed the "winter 2.0 fun" offering of School Library Learning 2.0. Your blog has been moved to the "Congratulations - 2.0 Team" list of CSLA members who have become web 2.0 savvy and continue to learn and share 2.0 curriculum connections.

Best wishes!
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

librarymum said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog and I've learned more about web 2.0 from things you have explored and written about here on your blog.

Congratulations on finishing the 23 things!

Libladylib said...

Congratulations! Your blog is terrific.

http://explorediscoverplay.blogspot.com/
Here is a link to more "things starting with "Thing 24" Click on The Things on the right side.
Keep on learning.