Friday, February 22, 2008

Thing 23: Copyright, Creative Commons

First off, I found the YouTube video “A Fair(y) Use Tale” EXTREMELY difficult to watch and make any sense of. I finally just listened but even that was frustrating. I think if I really wanted to appreciate it I would need a written transcript. The websites that I looked at for copyright were thorough and beyond me. I am pleased with creative commons and will make sure to pay attention to the symbol whenever I see it . Copyright has always been a problem for me and all I can promise is to try my best to be aware of possible infringements. Now I am on to the completing survey.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

It is good to be warned of the dangers and pitfalls of using information in this 2.0 world. Our students and staff need our guidance. Three cheers to you for striving to gain awareness in this area.