Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing 13: del.icio.us

This is another tool I began using many moons past but have not kept up with. I do have a login. I have uploaded my bookmarks. I find the clouding aspect of the bookmarks fun. I like that now it is integrated with Facebook. However, I just do not use it. I need it to be more in the forefront of my mind to put it to use and I just do not know how to keep it there. I can see it might be a great way for locating potentially valuable websites but there are many other great ways. So for me it is another social networking tool I know about but do not regularly use. What am I doing wrong?

2 comments:

IrmaPince said...

You are doing nothing wrong, and everything right. Just because you don't use it, doesn't make it wrong. It just may not be the right tool for you. I am at two different schools and at home, so using del.icio.us to bookmark my favorites works for me no matter what computer I am on. If you mainly use one computer, it is not a very valuable tool.

MS. PHStl said...

Irmapince,
I synchronize my bookmarks with Firefox. It works for me but I think I will try to use del.icio.us more as it is supported by any browser. Thank you for the advice.