Friday, February 22, 2008

Thing 21: Podcasts

One of our seniors is doing an internship the radio program "Way With Words"
I have to admit to not owning an ipod, though it is on my wish list. So to overcome this terrible impediment I subscribe to a few podcasts just so I can keep in touch with my ipod toting friends. I listen when I am responding to emails. I know it is not ideal but there is only so much time in one's day. I always listen to the latest Way With Words, first and then move on to some of my less academic selections.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

You don't need an iPod to listen. Honest. You can also have your students create podcasts with just a cheap-o microphone attached to your computer. I use Audacity to help spice up the recordings with a bit of background music - but that isn't necessary.