Friday, February 22, 2008

Thing 22: Audiobooks and Ebooks

Both of these resources have been available to us for many years now. I would like to have more access to downloadable audio books at the high schools but cannot afford the yearly subscription rates. I am constantly referring students to the public library. When looking at these audiobook sites on this tutorial, I thought I might have our parent volunteers ad links to our catalog records to book records that have free access audiobook urls. I think as long as I put it in the local notes field it should not provide to much controversy within our union catalog.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

What a good idea! Please post this on our wiki. I hadn't thought to put it in the catalog records. I can't wait to get to school now and start adding those links.