Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thing 8 : RSS Feed

I hate to confess that I have had a Bloglines account for over a year. I set it up to keep me up-to-date on all the latest library blogs and found I was overwhelmed with the information. I need to be able to keep up but at the same time not give up. I can tell by looking at other postings that this is a challenge for many of us. I guess I need to update my organization and time management skills. For that I found just the blog entry on Doug Johnson's Blue Skunk blog: http://doug-johnson.squarespace.com/blue-skunk-blog/
atom.xml


I will continue to play with my bloglines account and perhaps now that I have it as a bookmarklet, find it more integrated in my day to day habits.

1 comment:

librarymum said...

Hi,

I too have had a Bloglines account for about a year before I started this tutorial. I added a lot to it while I was working on the 23 things, but since I have discovered Google Reader, I haven't done much with it. Google Reader is easier for me to use and sits on my iGoogle page where the feeds pop up on the list. If you haven't tried it, you might like to compare it to Bloglines.

Librarymum of PageSpace